Friday, June 1, 2007
♥ Introducing Bluey!
Check out this new member of my blog! haha..its really adorable. You can feed it with puppy treats and play with it. To play with it, simply click on the more tab. There's a blue ball available so you can just bounce it around and let Bluey try to catch.
I had to struggle with what pet to adopt. There are quite a number to choose from, and all fun in their own ways. haha.... I chanced upon it when i was browsing at DJ Lin Peifen's blog. Her blog is http://crazycoolcute.blogspot.com/ if you are interested to browse too. Bluey's cute right?! haha add fun to my blog.
Have fun when you visit. Give Bluey a snack or play with it. Oh yes, you can't feed it when Bluey's sitting down. Must click on it then click on the snack and feed Bluey. Bluey gets really excited when you play with it. Look at it go! Have fun exploring!!!
I had to struggle with what pet to adopt. There are quite a number to choose from, and all fun in their own ways. haha.... I chanced upon it when i was browsing at DJ Lin Peifen's blog. Her blog is http://crazycoolcute.blogspot.com/ if you are interested to browse too. Bluey's cute right?! haha add fun to my blog.
Have fun when you visit. Give Bluey a snack or play with it. Oh yes, you can't feed it when Bluey's sitting down. Must click on it then click on the snack and feed Bluey. Bluey gets really excited when you play with it. Look at it go! Have fun exploring!!!
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.3:04 PM
