Monday, June 25, 2007
♥ First day of my attachment 25/6/07
Should be a great start right? haiz...
The lessons were alright, the teachers were quite nice.
But i somehow got demoralised at the end of the day. A little shaken and shattered.
How to survive my 5 weeks? argh...
Okay, think i too tired. Pls all dont look for me during this 5 weeks. I get really tired easily. Feel like just doing school then home, school then home. I dont feel like playing anymore.
I hope I can finish my reflection every week and perform well.
Can I just cancel all outings with any one of you? I just want to rest enough. I doze off like a pig when i came home this afternoon. So tired. and its only the first day. Useless right?!
Ok must go rest. I hope for the better. Jiayou to myself. Dont worry, i just need plenty of rest and little distractions. Shhhhhhhh
The lessons were alright, the teachers were quite nice.
But i somehow got demoralised at the end of the day. A little shaken and shattered.
How to survive my 5 weeks? argh...
Okay, think i too tired. Pls all dont look for me during this 5 weeks. I get really tired easily. Feel like just doing school then home, school then home. I dont feel like playing anymore.
I hope I can finish my reflection every week and perform well.
Can I just cancel all outings with any one of you? I just want to rest enough. I doze off like a pig when i came home this afternoon. So tired. and its only the first day. Useless right?!
Ok must go rest. I hope for the better. Jiayou to myself. Dont worry, i just need plenty of rest and little distractions. Shhhhhhhh
2 Comments
-
At June 26, 2007 at 11:24:00 AM GMT+8 , said...
-
At June 26, 2007 at 5:03:00 PM GMT+8 , said...
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.10:30 PM


oh no~~~
Relax alittle girl. Dun stress youself so much, and i think you ll be fine.
And it is perfectly alright, take care of yourself first, outings and gathering can always wait.
Take care!
jiayee
(good luck to both our attachment)