Friday, June 29, 2007
♥ End of first week
Time and tide waits for no man. One week has whizzed by. Actually, its not that bad. I think the teachers on the whole are quite friendly, of course its on the whole. But I do not want to be bothered by the really small no.
Anyway, my mentors are quite friendly and they are quite willing to answer my queries. However, there's still the awkward situation of not knowing what to say to them.
Situation: Two of them are chatting while they waited at the corridor (for class). I also came early, then i sort of slowed down, realising it would not be nice to cut in on them. So i decided to stand a little apart from them, and wished i was transparent. haha...so weird, i don't know what to say. There was the awkward silence.
One of them is my mentor. She tried to chat me up a little (few sentences?haha) , that's very nice of her. I think it will take some time for me to fit in. haha....hmmm maybe i need to slim down to "fit" in.....haha............opps too cold? haha.....Yup the lessons are enjoyable. 有时小朋友的一言一语,真让人又好笑又好气。真是小大人啊!haha....
Anyway, my mentors are quite friendly and they are quite willing to answer my queries. However, there's still the awkward situation of not knowing what to say to them.
Situation: Two of them are chatting while they waited at the corridor (for class). I also came early, then i sort of slowed down, realising it would not be nice to cut in on them. So i decided to stand a little apart from them, and wished i was transparent. haha...so weird, i don't know what to say. There was the awkward silence.
One of them is my mentor. She tried to chat me up a little (few sentences?haha) , that's very nice of her. I think it will take some time for me to fit in. haha....hmmm maybe i need to slim down to "fit" in.....haha............opps too cold? haha.....Yup the lessons are enjoyable. 有时小朋友的一言一语,真让人又好笑又好气。真是小大人啊!haha....
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.9:30 PM
