Monday, May 28, 2007
♥ An Outburst
Feeling roary right now! Just ignore me...i just need to vent it out.
Haiz, feeling so ...... Anyone knows where can one purchase tonnes of confidence from?
Its sickening.... I'm so useless. I don't think I have any confidence left. Its like all wiped out.
Again its the problem of whether i'm able to teach, because you know how to learn, doesnt necessary mean you know how to teach. roar!
Ya i know i shouldn't go think about it but its a problem that hinders me. Feel like saying, "Problem stop pestering me." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Not only that, i get demoralised easily. Real rubbish right! Ya i've been trying to counter it by taking things more easy and stuff. Ok nevermind....
I can't see it, I can't hear it, I can't feel it. I feel weak when I'm up against myself.
If only there's a DELETE button somewhere....
(ok, i think i feel much better.)
Haiz, feeling so ...... Anyone knows where can one purchase tonnes of confidence from?
Its sickening.... I'm so useless. I don't think I have any confidence left. Its like all wiped out.
Again its the problem of whether i'm able to teach, because you know how to learn, doesnt necessary mean you know how to teach. roar!
Ya i know i shouldn't go think about it but its a problem that hinders me. Feel like saying, "Problem stop pestering me." ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
Not only that, i get demoralised easily. Real rubbish right! Ya i've been trying to counter it by taking things more easy and stuff. Ok nevermind....
I can't see it, I can't hear it, I can't feel it. I feel weak when I'm up against myself.
If only there's a DELETE button somewhere....
(ok, i think i feel much better.)
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.1:55 PM
