<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, April 16, 2007

♥ 6 weird things?!

Each player of this game starts off by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. -------------------------------------------------------------
Well let’s see what I can come up with:
I aspire to be the cloud in the sky. (I think I told quite a no. of people le.) I think being a cloud is good as one would be able to enjoy lots of freedom---you can go wherever you want. Haha and its stress free. Oh yes and you can transform into any shapes you like. You can be a dog at one time, or a castle at another. Haha. I like to look up into the sky and capture any beautiful views of the clouds.

I think very often I have a black face. As in not very dark complexion, but unhappy look. Sometimes, it’s due to my unhappiness. However, at other times, I think my face has customized and made it as default mode. So I go into a black face “automatically”. Talking about this, the other time we were discussing about it. Sl has the “Don’t mess with me look” if I did not remember wrongly. She’s at the stage that we have yet to master. Haha..

I like to ROAR! Haha. Learnt this from Jy during our JC life. It’s a new form of expressing one’s frustration. Haha. However, sometimes we just do it for fun. Roar! If we have enough people, maybe we can form a Roaring choir. Haha. ROAR!

My classmate says that I may be sensitive to stress. Hmm…because when I am overly stress, I start to do weird things and say weird stuff. Hah…I remember one time I kept laughing at things that aren’t that funny. Haha…well maybe laughter is the best medicine. hahaha.

Oh yes, I think my staple food is medicine. I almost think I grew up on it. haha. That’s because I am quite sickly. Yup I am sick again. Having headache. Haiz…trying hard to get well soon.

Oh yes I remember one of my classmate commenting that I must be kept busy in order not to fall sick. From the past data, it seems that I most often fall sick in the holidays and not during school semester. So they say I fall sick due to being too free…hahaha..what is this? Not true la…If I can choose, I would rather fall sick in the holidays (not that I like falling sick), then I would have plenty of time to recuperate and not have to worry about my homework and catching up with class.

I think I am a lazy worm. If you can recall, there’s the Chinese nursery rhyme that sings about a lazy worm. It’s got pains and aches all over the place, sometimes ache in the eye, sometimes stomachache, etc. Anyway, I find much resemblance with my case. hahaha…

Wow I think I can write up to 12, I will try. Hmm I think I am young at age, but old in mechanism. Although I am still a young adult, I already have so many aches like that of an old lady. Saddening eh? Hahahah..

Oh ya. Jy and sheep (back in JC) used to call me a mouse. I don’t think I look like one, only two of them said I look like. How true can that be? Haha. That’s not all. I remember a really long name—a coconut that looks like a mouse, scratches like a cat, barks like a dog and I can’t remember…real dots. Haha. That would be a monster. Up to your imagination.

Sometimes, I do whine. I like to whine to my sister and my mum. I also do it to my gals. haha. (pardon me gals haha)

If I am too tired, I start to talk nonsense. Haaha. Must bear with me ya. haha. I can be really lame at times, saying some freezing cold jokes that will snow on my friends for that particular moment. I am part of this Air Conditioning Society, Jy is the chair if I am not wrong. Am I Sl’s assistant? Remember the L3 thingy. haha..

Oh ya. What else? I must be really weird to have write so much weird things about myself. Haha. Finally, I used to have the idea of living in high mountains, living in solitude. Peace and quiet. Haha like some ancient Chinese poets. Haha. Not so possible here, there isn’t much mountains. hahaha.

People I want to tag: oh no I have no one to tag. Haiz….i have few friends. Haiz I tag back Sl and Jy.. I believe you can write more. haha. Kidding la, but you can write some more if you want to.

2 Comments

  • At April 17, 2007 at 10:35:00 PM GMT+8 , Blogger JY said...

    eiik~ back to me??! dun wan la! if i expose too much of my lame inner self... i scare nobody wants me liao. hahah!
    anyway... i start to think i m one of the source of your weird-ness... Jy appear everywhere... hahah!!! me causing the mutation of the "a coconut that looks like a mouse, scratches like a cat, barks like a dog". hahhaha!!!

     
  • At April 18, 2007 at 11:53:00 AM GMT+8 , Blogger ~Jerine~ said...

    Haha...opps..then u pass it on to someone else ba..its alright la..dont have to write anymore.
    Haha...ya mutation..i dont look like that anymore right..haha

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
12:38 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]