Friday, February 2, 2007
♥ A day that was not so smooth-sailing
Haha...i laugh at my own title of post..dots...
Well it was a Monday afternoon 30/1, was going home with pf, went down the long flight of stairs at the canteen side. I almost fell....phew luckily didnt....imagine rolling down the stairs.. the lucky thing was i was at the place where there is one extended step such that i still need alot more footsteps to get to the long flight of stairs. But i scared pf (haha) she heard a loud thug and turned to me. I slipped down the slab to the lower one (so i missed a step). haha..i had a fright too...
Then on that fateful night, i was doing my last touchup for next day's presentation. I wanted to print out my ppt slides and speech for the presentation. And i found that i had almost no ink left in the printer. So i ended up trying out the different colours...blue (very faint, looks like purple) so i changed to using red for the next two pages (black was out too).
Well, that was not all. The ink was really faint, i had missing words esp at the parts where i am supposed to present. Roar! what to do..but to use the tradition method of tracing word by word. I was really frustrated and angry with myself...
Then the next day, i was supposed to meet pf to go to school. However, we somehow forgot to message each other. When i did inform her that i'm waiting for her message as to which train to board, she had "overshot" (went past the station) hmm..my fault..i should have messaged her earlier...(frequecy not set up that morning, cos usually we seem to have the same frequency such that we think in similar ways)
Anyway, we went to school to prepare for the presentation which was our first lesson. The projector in the room wasn't working. I panicked a little, then my tutor suggested asking for techical assistance. So luckily the person came to our rescue, started the backup projector instead.
We had our presentation. I think i didnt present well enough. I was presenting my part, then pausing (apparently lost in thoughts, thinking of how better to phrase my explanation) before continuing..yup we will do better the second time round (we are the first and fourth group to present) haha...
This is quite enough for a day extending to the next...haha...just wish for better luck next time. ;p
Well it was a Monday afternoon 30/1, was going home with pf, went down the long flight of stairs at the canteen side. I almost fell....phew luckily didnt....imagine rolling down the stairs.. the lucky thing was i was at the place where there is one extended step such that i still need alot more footsteps to get to the long flight of stairs. But i scared pf (haha) she heard a loud thug and turned to me. I slipped down the slab to the lower one (so i missed a step). haha..i had a fright too...
Then on that fateful night, i was doing my last touchup for next day's presentation. I wanted to print out my ppt slides and speech for the presentation. And i found that i had almost no ink left in the printer. So i ended up trying out the different colours...blue (very faint, looks like purple) so i changed to using red for the next two pages (black was out too).
Well, that was not all. The ink was really faint, i had missing words esp at the parts where i am supposed to present. Roar! what to do..but to use the tradition method of tracing word by word. I was really frustrated and angry with myself...
Then the next day, i was supposed to meet pf to go to school. However, we somehow forgot to message each other. When i did inform her that i'm waiting for her message as to which train to board, she had "overshot" (went past the station) hmm..my fault..i should have messaged her earlier...(frequecy not set up that morning, cos usually we seem to have the same frequency such that we think in similar ways)
Anyway, we went to school to prepare for the presentation which was our first lesson. The projector in the room wasn't working. I panicked a little, then my tutor suggested asking for techical assistance. So luckily the person came to our rescue, started the backup projector instead.
We had our presentation. I think i didnt present well enough. I was presenting my part, then pausing (apparently lost in thoughts, thinking of how better to phrase my explanation) before continuing..yup we will do better the second time round (we are the first and fourth group to present) haha...
This is quite enough for a day extending to the next...haha...just wish for better luck next time. ;p
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.12:22 AM
