<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, January 29, 2007

♥ An update of myself

Hey people,

I'm doing fine. Dont worry! Just getting busy with school lately.

Thanks leng leng, jy and more. I have recovered from my sickness. Yup will take care from now on.. Dont worry! I'll jiayou. You all also must jiayou k. And must take care too k.

These days the weather is quite unpredictable, so do take note not to get caught in the rain. Stay healthy people! ;p

Well saw on the news just now that a taiwanese actress passed away. She's rather young, 28 yrs old. Think she got injured in a car accident. Its quite sudden to hear such stuff... Life is real fragile at times..so pls rem to cherish everyone around you k..

Yup will try not to stress myself out too much and continue to work hard! Gambate!

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
12:17 AM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]