Saturday, January 13, 2007
♥ Start of the new year
What a way to start this year...Sick...haiz...
And this is just so contradicting to my resolution..good health...
I must try and get back to health as soon as possible. I dont want those who care to worry for me. So i will jiayou!
Ya and this new semester is quite hectic despite my 3days week. Hmmm... maybe its due to the long timetable each day..start the earliest and end quite late too...
Was rather tramautised by the illness and the workload the other day..but i will survive...
Every day is a brand new day! Must not lose without a fight. Its only the beginning. I have been through it and I will be able to.
JYJYJY jiayou
And this is just so contradicting to my resolution..good health...
I must try and get back to health as soon as possible. I dont want those who care to worry for me. So i will jiayou!
Ya and this new semester is quite hectic despite my 3days week. Hmmm... maybe its due to the long timetable each day..start the earliest and end quite late too...
Was rather tramautised by the illness and the workload the other day..but i will survive...
Every day is a brand new day! Must not lose without a fight. Its only the beginning. I have been through it and I will be able to.
JYJYJY jiayou
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.12:05 AM
