Sunday, December 31, 2006
♥ New Year Resolution
Wow its 31st Dec 2006! So fast how time flies.
Yup I think I should start thinking of my New Year resolution. Haha.
Hmmm… I hope for, most importantly, good health.
Then hope that I would become a stronger person so I can overcome the obstacles in life. Hope that I would be more hardworking, more patient, better temper, more positive, more rational. Haha ;p
Finally, best wishes to my family and all my friends for this brand new year.
2007 here I come!!!
Yup I think I should start thinking of my New Year resolution. Haha.
Hmmm… I hope for, most importantly, good health.
Then hope that I would become a stronger person so I can overcome the obstacles in life. Hope that I would be more hardworking, more patient, better temper, more positive, more rational. Haha ;p
Finally, best wishes to my family and all my friends for this brand new year.
2007 here I come!!!
0 Comments
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
I AM GRUMPY.11:37 PM
