<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3261464009953607005?origin\x3dhttp://mejerine.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 27, 2006

♥ My hols only started for 3 days or should i say 1?

Hehe, well my exams ended on last Friday 24 Nov. Today is only Monday. haha barely enjoying my hols yet...haha..and my timetable for next sem is out..can you believe it? I hardly can believe my eyes that i haven register and i know about them. HOHOHO! yup...this is going to be a short holiday but i will try to enjoy the break. 休息是为了走更长远的路啊!Yupz...
I am still trying to get used to this blogging stuff...hmmm...so weird to write a diary and leave it open for all to read..and all i mean almost the whole world...haha...


oh ya forgot to explain why its not 3 and only 1 because i was wondering if the usual weekends count too? hmmm...

0 Comments

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

I AM GRUMPY.
11:57 PM


♥ theGrumpyToast



      theGrumpyToast is very grumpy. Beware, this toast bites.

      A Simple Person with a simple life (:
      With lots of blabbers (:


♥ Thank you

♥ Past rawr-ing




Counter




Songs that I enjoy lately



adopt your own virtual pet!

Powered by Blogger
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]